Friday, May 28, 2010

That's the story of my life!

So I'm not sure about this blogging thing. I guess it's going to be like a diary that is expected to be read by others. A place to express my experiences. Share my life and record the work The Lord is doing in my community, my church, my job, my family and my own personal walk with God. I believe that's what is missing in our world today. People, even and especially Christians, don't share what is really going on in their life. We are ashamed to admit or reveal what happens in our lives because we are afraid of what others might think. But truly, if we were to lay down our pride and share our stories wouldn't people be inspired and supportive? Yes...I believe they would be. Of course, there is a balance. Your life shouldn't be completely out in the open. Some things are private, yes. However, with the right balance I believe we could change the world...or our own local world. Therefore, this blog will be about the stories of my life. The good, the bad, and the ugly...but especially the stories of God's incredible GRACE and MERCY in my life.
Most people would say that God doesn't work in their life or they have never seen it...maybe because they don't want him to...but I'm here to say that He is working even if we aren't noticing.
I'll post stories of God's work that I see here in my town. Many will be stories of how I see God revealing himself in my life as I serve as a stay at home mom. It may be boring to some but it's incredible to me. Thank you Lord for the opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, you're a new blogger? So am I, you'll find that it's a lot of fun! It doesn't involve just writing your blogs, but browsing through some others can be quite pleasant too :)

    ReplyDelete